Keyhole bypass surgery, a relatively new advancement in heart disease treatment offers the following benefits:
- Faster recovery often within 5 days
- Does not affect adjacent tissues or organs
- Relatively riskless
- Aesthetically efficient
The surgery is performed with the help of small incisions and tiny instruments. This is done with the assistance of video images transmitted through a tiny camera inserted through one of the incisions and manoeuvred robotically.
The procedure does not cause any damage to neighboring cells or organs and aides in faster recovery. They are also found to be more aesthetically competent as they do not mar the skin with cut marks.
Scope of the procedure.
The procedure is preferred in the following cases.
- For treatment of diseased heart valves
- Heart rhythm disorders such as Atrial Fibrillation
- For treating hole in the heart
- In cases where you require a mitral valve correction even after undergoing an open surgery previously
Dr. Kuldeep Chulliparambil, one among the Best heart surgeon India, is the Chief Cardiac Surgeon, Renai Medicity, Palarivattom, Kerala. With an experience of decades in heart disease treatment, Dr. Kuldeep Chulliparambil is one of the few heart surgeons offering the keyhole bypass surgery in Kerala.
For more details,
Drop a mail at email@example.com